We hope you all had a blessed Easter weekend and had time to enjoy the sun.
Please note the following:
- Our home school reading program continues to be a success!
- A REMINDER that we are collecting $15 for keepsakes.
- Pasta Hot Lunch - Thursday, April 11th
- Hamburger Hot Lunch - Thursday, April 25th
- Please be reminded that if you have any inquiries do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com. If this is not suitable for you, then please feel free to contact us at the school.
- Pete the Cat's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to bring baked goods to school, please note that the following link has substitutions for eggs. Please "click here" to view the link.
Special Upcoming Events in Kindergarten:
- Fairytale Ball: Students will read many fairytales in preparation for this event in which they will dress as their favourite fairytale character. Parents are welcome to join us for an afternoon of "living happily ever after". More information will be sent home in your child's communication folder.
- Kindergartners will be attending "CircusWest" school as part of their Gym program. Dates have been reserved for this: Wednesday May 15, 22, and 29. A permission form will be sent out in your child's communication folder. On these days, please ensure that your child arrives at school no later than 8:35 am, as we need to leave the school promptly.
Mrs. Corrado and Miss Pietravalle